TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your access to and use of this Site is subject to applicable laws and regulations and to the following terms and conditions. By accessing and browsing this Site you accept these Terms and Conditions, without limitation or qualification, and acknowledge that they replace and supersede all other agreements between you and Gemabiotech S.A.U. relating to the use of this Site.
Terms and Conditions
1.You may freely visit and browse the Site but may only extract information from the Site, including text, images, audio and video (the Information) for your personal, non-commercial use. Gemabiotech S.A.U. However, you may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use the Information for public or commercial purposes, without the written permission of Gemabiotech S.A.U.
2. You must mention and reproduce any and all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in any Information you extract. You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is protected by copyright unless otherwise expressly noted in a particular case and may not be used for any purpose or purpose other than as set forth in these Terms and Conditions or in the text of the Site itself, except with the specific written permission of Gemabiotech S.A.U.. Gemabiotech S.A.U. neither warrants nor represents that your use of material displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by Gemabiotech S.A.U. or its affiliates.
3. Except for the foregoing limited authorization, no license to or right in the Information or any other intellectual property rights of Gemabiotech S.A.U. is granted to or conferred upon you.
4. The Gemabiotech S.A.U. Web Site may contain or refer to proprietary rights in patents, trademarks, trade secrets, corporate information, technology, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Gemabiotech S.A.U. and/or other parties. No license or other intellectual property rights in any trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of any kind of Gemabiotech S.A.U. and/or other parties are granted or conferred to you.
5. Although Gemabiotech S.A.U. makes every reasonable effort to ensure that the Information is accurate and up to date, the Information may contain technical inaccuracies and/or typographical errors. Gemabiotech S.A.U. reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Information and to the products and programs described in such information at any time without notice. Gemabiotech S.A.U. does not promise or guarantee the accuracy of any information. Gemabiotech S.A.U. assumes no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
ALL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF LAWS OR RIGHTS.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
Gemabiotech S.A.U. also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may affect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to the Site or your use of the Information.
7. Gemabiotech S.A.U. websites may contain information about products and services that are global in scope, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to a Gemabiotech S.A.U. product or service does not imply that such product or service is or will be available in your location.
8. Gemabiotech S.A.U. has not reviewed in whole or in part any third party web sites linked to this Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this Site. If you wish to link your web site to this Site, you may only link to the home page. You
may not link to any other page within this Site without Gemabiotech S.A.U.'s prior written consent.
9. Gemabiotech S.A.U. accepts no liability for links from us to others and, in particular, we are not responsible for the accuracy or legality of the content of the latter.We accept no liability deriving from a breach or omission in the privacy policies of third parties.
10. Although Gemabiotech S.A.U. may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, e-mails, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on the Site, Gemabiotech S.A.U. is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such content nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, trade secret or inaccuracy contained in any information within such content on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered libelous, give rise to any penalty, or otherwise violate any law. Gemabiotech S.A.U. will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities and/or court order requesting or directing Gemabiotech S.A.U. to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information
11. If Gemabiotech S.A.U. becomes aware that you have violated any of the terms and conditions contained in this Legal Statement, Gemabiotech S.A.U. may take immediate corrective action, including preventing the user from using the services offered by Gemabiotech S.A.U., who may remove all information, data and content placed on the Site by the user at any time and without prior notice. Gemabiotech S.A.U. accepts no liability arising from this action.
12. You will indemnify and hold Gemabiotech S.A.U. harmless from and against all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, suits, actions, demands, proceedings (whether judicial or administrative) and expenses arising out of or relating to the use of any discussion, chat,
posting, transmission, bulletin and the like contained on the Site, including all that may arise from a breach of this notice. Such claims shall include, but shall not be limited to, claims based
on infringement of patents, trademarks, trade names, intellectual property, trademark dilution, tortious interference with a contract or prospective business relations, unfair competition, defamation or injury to reputation, misrepresentation or breach of warranty, or other damages or injury to business.
13. Gemabiotech S.A.U. may periodically revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by the updated text and should therefore periodically visit this page to
review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
This policy refers to and contemplates the ways in which the personal data of those who use the Site are required, obtained and processed.
BY ACCESSING AND USING THIS SITE, YOU CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION AND USE OF THE INFORMATION YOU SUBMIT TO THE SITE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PROVISIONS OF THIS
You should note that when you enter your personal data on the Site, unless you indicate otherwise, you are consenting to the processing, storage and use of the data entered for scientific and statistical use, to respond to your requests, to improve our service and the
content of our website, to provide you with useful information, news and product updates and to obtain your feedback on our products and services contained on this Site. GEMABIOTECH SAU may collect and process anonymous information about your visits to this
Site, such as the pages you visit and some of the searches you perform. This anonymous information is used by us to improve the content of the Site and to obtain and compile statistics about how visitors use the Site, for internal and marketing purposes. For these purposes, we may set "cookies," which are small data files that are sent to your browser and stored on your computer's hard drive. These cookies do not harm your computer and you may configure your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie so that you can decide, on a case-by-case basis, whether or not to accept it.
Although GEMABIOTECH SAU uses security devices, such as firewalls, passwords and other measures, and makes every effort to prevent this, no absolute guarantees can be made against the misuse or alteration of personal data under its control. GEMABIOTECH SAU will not reveal your personal data to third parties, unless you have given your express written consent to do so.
GEMABIOTECH SAU will use your personal data complying with the obligations imposed by the Personal Data Protection Law number 25.326 and respecting the rights granted to you by the aforementioned law.